Sunday, October 7, 2012

First post!

So, blogging. I have been tempted to start a blog for a long time, but have abstained due to various reasons. I have come to the point where I feel like sharing my personal passions and hobbies with a wider audience (even if it is just close friends and family) in a format that makes it easy to relate information. Emails, texts, and phone calls all have their place, but some of the most interesting things that I have learned about my  hobbies have come from blogs.

This blog won't be focused on any one topic, even though it may at times (read: nearly always) seem to favor role-playing games (of the pencil and paper variety). As with many people, my interests fluctuate: I tend to obsess about one thing for a period of time before moving on, usually having learned something new in the process. While I do occasionally integrate new interests, they are largely cyclical and I do revisit topics frequently.

I reserve the right to edit this post! You have been warned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment