Monday, October 8, 2012

Content on this blog in the near future

I am currently working on a few different posts that I will be releasing in the near future. Some of the things that I am working on:
  • Collecting a central resource for what I call "story tools", which are basically play aids, world/plot/setting generators, random tables, and the like. This will be an organic and growing list, and will attempt to be system neutral as much as possible.
  • List of some of my favorite or recently discovered rpgs, with an emphasis on indie and storytelling focused games. There are some real gems out there and quite a few of them are free!
  • Recounting my experiences thus far in introducing the concept of rpgs to my three and a half year old daughter, and some examples of the kinds of role-playing we have actually done.
  • Talking about solo gaming and why it isn't as scary and socially awkward as you might think.
Stay tuned for more info. If there is anything you would like to see me talk about, just let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment